Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why Not!

I have nothing particular to say today, so why not show a few pix. As is normal they are selected from the small group of images that I made in 2003-2007. These were my only years photographing races in the digital format. They were all made at the same six tracks, both dirt and asphalt, open wheel cars and stock cars. None of these photos have been shown before. I still search for old film images including b&w and color negatives, b&w and color prints, as well as slides. Those were made from 1971-2002 and if I locate any in good enough condition to copy into digital files, they will appear on these pages,
The Outsider


Pavement Late Model
Lake Geneva raceway

MARS Pavement Limited Late Models
Lake Geneva Raceway

Dirt Late Model
Hales Corners Speedway


USAC Pavement Midget
The Milwaukee Mile
 
 
Badger Dirt Midget
Sun Prairie
 
 
MSA Sprint Car
Sun Prairie
 
 
 
Some of the possibilities I am looking at for future articles include early Formula 1, California mods/supermods, Pacific Northwest stock car racing and more.
 
Thanks for stopping,
The Outsider






No comments:

Post a Comment